Monday, October 31, 2011

{weddings} sue wen & chris

Sue Wen and Chris eloped at the beautiful San Francisco City Hall last month with their parents in attendance. We started the morning at their hotel room and then walked to the Presidio with their dogs, Lulu and Chewbacca, who were also dressed up for the occasion! After a few photos there, we met up back at the hotel with their parents and headed over to City Hall for a few more portraits, and finally, their wedding ceremony. It was short, sweet, and to the point, but just as emotional and important as any other ceremony. I love elopements for this reason; while I enjoy all the aspects of the various weddings I'm lucky to attend, it's nice to boil it down to the basics once in a while and be reminded of why we have weddings in the first place!

Oh, and I just have to say Sue Wen's dress was TO DIE FOR! I also have to point out that she knit the red shawl she wore with it. So talented!

SWC1

SWC2

SWC3

SWC4

SWC5

SWC6

SWC7

To SueWen & Chris: Thank you for having me with you at your wedding! I wish you a life that mirrors your ceremony: no muss, no fuss, and lots of love!

Check out their engagement shoot here.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you for hanging out with us and taking such awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her dress and the shawl with it! yay for City Hall elopements.

    ReplyDelete

Kind Words